As a part of The MENTOR Network, REM Minnesota’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing community-based care for more than 30 years. Learn more about our job openings in Minnesota and around the country.
Intellectual Developmental Disability Services
REM Minnesota believes that all people deserve the opportunity to live as independently as possible in their communities. We are committed to working with and supporting each individual with intellectual and developmental disabilities in their quest for growth and autonomy.
We offer assistance with:
- Meal Planning
- Medication Management
- Social and Recreational Skills
- Medical Health Monitoring
- Establishing Meaningful Social Connections in the Community
- Vocational Pursuits
Commitment to Working Together
- REM recognizes that each person with intellectual and developmental disabilities has their own unique strengths and areas requiring supports; as a result all programs are individually designed to better strengthen and support those needs.
- We create safe and secure home environments enabling individuals to establish meaningful social and vocational connections in their community.
- REM works in partnership with the individual, their families and other members of their team to strengthen skills that foster increased independence and autonomy.
- REM has comprehensive staff training programs.
- We use a holistic approach with each person we support taking into consideration the physical, social , emotion, vocational and cognitive needs of each person
Operating since 1967
REM Minnesota is a recognized leader in providing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities. REM has demonstrated its commitment to people we serve by helping each individual grow and thrive in the communities they call home; from the very rural areas of the state to larger metropolitan communities. We provide services across the state in 54 counties.
- Hourly Support services
- Transition services
- Supportive living programs
- ICF/MR services