As a partner of The MENTOR Network, REM Minnesota has access to the nation’s best thinking in health and human services and a successful track record of providing services for adults and children in home- and community-based settings.
REM Minnesota’s personalized approach empowers the people we serve to live, work, and participate in community life utilizing all of their abilities in the least restrictive setting possible. In 2003, REM partnered with The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers.
With nearly 60 years of combined service, The MENTOR Network and REM joined together to offer an even greater array of options for people with disabilities.
Supported by the state-of-the-art resources of The MENTOR Network, we are committed to providing responsive and innovative community services in a safe and supportive environment, encouraging individual choice and personal dignity.
REM Minnesota’s programs demonstrate:
- Expertise in assessing, supporting and serving individuals with cognitive, emotional, medical, and/or physical challenges
- Leverages use of existing community resources to avoid duplication and control costs
- Improved quality of life for individuals served
- Individualized approaches and flexible options
- Cost effective solutions with demonstrated outcomes
Individuals served report better access to community resources, increased participation in community life, greater personal choice, improved adaptive living skills and greater overall life satisfaction. REM Minnesota services include:
- 24/7 community supportive living
- Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS)
- In-Home / Hourly Services
- Housing with Services
- Intermediate Care Facilities (ICFs/MR)